February 2, 2008

Good Morning!

Good morning, everyone! Are you ready for a great day? I'm off to work shortly, boo, but I finally got to bed very early, 8:30, so I could wake up well at 5:30 (or 4:30 - 5 if the damn cat goes off before the alarm) and not be tired and cranky all day, yay!
I just stumbled upon another great blog Kathy's Quilts and encourage you to check it out. She has a marvellous mystery quilt on there that I think is quite cool. In one picture you can really see vertical lines (and diagonal lines) she has created by colour/value placement, although I'm not sure if it was intentional. It reminds me of wall paper my parents may have had in the early 60's - green and brown rectangles placed horizontally and connected vertically by curved lines. I love it! (can't find a picture of the wallpaper).
So this is another pattern I'd like to explore. Plus, I want to get started on Sindy Rodenmayer's BOM as I LOVE the blocks. Unfortunately, today is mostly a working day, and tomorrow I'm supposed to attend a meeting for a couple of hours. I may not go. I'm really itching to get quilting!
Whatever you do today, I hope you have a great day!
Keep your foot on the dogs!

1 comment:

jacquie said...

Sherri,
Sorry you had to work today. Thanks so much for sharing great blogs you find. It's always good to be pointed in the right direction. Have a great Sunday!